Drives Business Results
- Accountable for assisting the Store Manager with controllable costs in store and ensure compliance to store targets.
- Manages Sub 2 through effective vacation scheduling and management of sickness in store.
- Drives the analysis of performance through the business KPI’s.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
- Assists in leading the store team to deliver the best customer store experience in retail through:
- Visual execution and optimal use of both space and fixtures
- Fitting Rooms Service/Selling
- Shop floor replenishment
- Customer outfitting/Personal stylists
- Develops and trains sales-oriented Associates equipped with product knowledge.
- Identifies and resolves problem areas within the sales area.
- Supports the store management team to provide outstanding leadership to the store team generating high levels of motivation and commitment.
- Supports the store management in the execution of the stores people plan.
- Provides coaching and development to ensure the store is constantly striving to up-grade and develop its talent.
- Ensures performance and potential is monitored continuously to provide a knowledgeable and effective associate resource through IDPs.
- Live performance Management, supporting the performance management process in store with the Managers to create a climate of high quality feedback, coaching and development.
- Creates training and development plans using IDPs.
- Ensures full training for all employees.
- Ensures shelf availability, data integrity, shrink control, P&P compliance.
- Ensures compliance with statutory and policy led controls.
- Delivers proposed action or programs initiated to reduce shrinkage levels in store. Monitors the effectiveness of such programs.
- Supports the training of store employees on loss prevention related areas.
- Proven leadership and communication skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence staff.
- Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Allocates time effectively, handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
Demonstrated management skills as a supervisor of others.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights may be required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'