Even more Fantastic opportunities for Floor Layer Multi Trader Operatives at the Breyer Group.....
Location: North West London
Transport: A Fuelled Van will be provided for business use
Contract: Permanent, full time with potential `On Call’ requirements
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Successful candidates will demonstrate a floor laying background with social housing experience and efficient delivery of service (multi trade experience would be an advantage).
Ideally the candidate will demonstrate primary trade background in floor laying and carpentry to ensure the experience will assist in ensuring a quality and efficient delivery. The candidate will ensure that they are organised to carry out multiple floor laying jobs per day as directed by the Operations team including: polysafe vinyl sheet, altro flooring, laminate flooring, tiles and carpets etc.
- Day to day management of workload
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information
- To maintain the PPL corporate image and service standards
- Be able to communicate with residents Face to Face
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Trade City & Guilds/ NVQ qualification
- Full UK driving License
Knowledge and experience
Experience within the responsive maintenance environment
- At least 3 years experience in Wet Trades and other multi building trades. This includes tiling, carpentry, external works etc.
- Ability to operate a PDA devise
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Basic understanding of schedule of rates
- Ability to communicate with management
- Knowledge of the London Area
If you're looking to work for an organised, friendly and dedicated response maintenance team apply today. Competitive remuneration and future career progression awaits all successful candidates
- Social Housing
- multi trade
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job