Floating Support Worker
Are you thinking of a rewarding career in support? Do you have passion and motivation to make a difference in peoples lives? Are you prepared to go the extra mile? If you want an opportunity to join our fantastic team in Torfaen, then read on…
What is special about this opportunity?
Become a Difference Maker with Pobl and provide support that enables people to live autonomously, help improve their financial capability and retain independence, dignity, respect and inclusion in the community.
The role will be varied and involve working with vulnerable adults who may need housing related support services by reason of disability or illness; who may need support to increase independence and enable independent living.
This could include (but not restricted to):
- People with a learning difficulty or disability
- People with a physical disability
- People with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- People with a sensory impairment
- People with chronic and or debilitating conditions
- People with any combination of the above
Surrounded by an experienced team, this truly is an exciting opportunity for you to develop within the support sector. You will contribute to the success of the Pobl Group, which is moving from strength to strength see www.poblgroup.co.uk.
There are full-time and part-time positions available.
For this role you will require an Enhanced DBS check, which we pay for.
How can I make a difference?
The role will be varied and involve providing support, leadership and inspiration to people to better their lives and make positive choices.
- Work with people to truly make a difference in their life
- Use your skills and talents to engage with people
- Support people to achieve their potential
- Develop your networking skills by working in partnership with external agencies
- To support a case load of individuals to progress housing related support goals.
Who are we looking for?
To be a great Support Worker, you dont always need previous experience or qualifications. A good understanding of housing related support and welfare benefits or awareness of issues faced by people at risk of homelessness would be extremely useful in the role.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Kind, caring, open and honest
- Solution Focused
Every person employed by Pobl shares the same values - watch our Pobl Values video to learn more.
If you think this describes you, then we would love to hear from you.
To begin your journey with Pobl, click "apply now"
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'