Floating SEN TA - Borough of Wandsworth- April start
Seeking a SEN TA/ LSA with experience to work in this Primary school to float between Early Years and Year 3.
- To work 1:1 with a child in the Earlky Years in the motrning time and work with a child in Year 3 in the afternoons.
- SApril start.
- Requires a candidate that has experience supporting children with SEN.
- Full time for the summer term.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a Primary school setting or in the area of support (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Available 5 days a week full time.
- Will have experience working 1:1 and supporting children (at least 4 months.)
- Will be available to trial the week of the 16th of April.
- Located in the Borough of Wandsworth.
- Walking distance from Clapham Junction.
- A supportive SEN team.
- 2 form entry school with a really friendly, supportive staff.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "sen" "special needs" "ta" "teaching assistant" "support" "SEN" "learning support assistant" "summer term" "Clapham" "Wandsworth" "Clapham Junction"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job