Float Secretary - St Albans - £25- £27k
This leading firm of solicitors are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their team covering St Albans and occasionally other offices.
The role will see you providing both secretarial and administrative support across various departments including business services, conveyancing, dispute resolution, family and private client.
•Opening and closing client files
• Meeting client and answering any queries they may have
• Audio typing (min 55 WPM)
• Writing letters on behalf of the fee earner
• Maintaining client files to ensure they are up to date
• Liaising with the accounts department to ensure timely payment
• Act on instruction from the lawyers to undertake any tasks associated to the clients files
• Work in an effective and fluid manner
• Travel to various sites to provide secretarial relief to departments
Salary £25 - £27k
22 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday Working hours 9am - 5:15pm with an hour for lunch
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then Apply today