A top 100 law firm with an excellent reputation is seeking an experienced and confident Float Legal PA.
You will support lawyers in across a diverse range of practice areas (including Employment, Dispute Resolution / Commercial Litigation, Medical Negligence and Commercial Property) with:
- Document production, maintaining spreadsheets, and drafting correspondence;
- Preparing bundles and other court documentation;
- Diary management, booking meetings, arranging travel, processing expenses;
- Being a client point of contact, gate-keeping telephone calls and emails, use of CRM system for record-keeping;
- Time-recording, liaising with accounts, producing bills, assisting with credit control;
- Opening and closing files, archiving, dealing with post and couriers, photocopying and printing; and
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties.
You will have solid recent experience as a Legal PA / Secretary, preferably as a float or across a variety of disciplines. You'll also need a typing speed of 70wpm+ and solid confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, the ability to work well under pressure, and good written and verbal communication skills.
This firm is rated highly in Chambers in their main practice areas, with a great working atmosphere, and friendly and supportive teams, and they are offering a competitive package with good benefits.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as short-listing for this exciting opportunity will begin immediately.
Please note: Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service, however as competition will be high for this role, we are not able to contact everyone individually. We hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
- Law Firm