Flights Travel Consultant
Contract position for 9 months - Annual salary £25k pro rata (FTC)
We are seeking a Flights Coordinator, Flight Travel Consultant for a Travel company based in Surrey.
Your responsibilities as a Flight Coordinator, Flight Travel Consultant:
• Effective planning, sourcing and keen negotiation with a variety of airlines for new and on-going adult and student product
• Understanding of group/IT agreements with airlines
• Experience in using GDS Amadeus in basic operating, fares and ticketing areas
• Control all capacities between the airline and our in-house systems and manage all deadlines and releases required by all airlines
• Handling, quoting and managing requests for upgrades and deviations with airlines and internal departments
• Close liaison with product department to ensure smooth operation of tours
• Reporting and working on any issues and to assist in their resolution.
• Building strong rapport with all necessary internal teams, suppliers and tour managers
• A good understanding/working knowledge of air operating procedures involved with group tours
• Amadeus trained within basic operating, fares and ticketing with particular emphasis on tour operator/group fares and operations
• Working and buying within budget constraints
• A team player who can build strong relationships internally and externally
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
• Organised and methodical approach to their work with excellent attention to detail
• Natural problem-solver, with an analytical and proactive mind
• Ability to work under own initiative and within tight deadlines
• Flexible with a commitment to quality
• Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
How to Apply:
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised.. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Tour Operators
- Travel Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job