- Working within a tour operations team as a flights specialist
- Taking enquiries from Travel Agents for flight itineraries
- Dealing with complex tailor-made flight routings including: multi-sector and open jaw itineraries
- Using your good all round knowledge of worldwide destinations and airlines
- Offering feedback to the product team, on popular routings and airfare products
- Working on a rota basis Mon-Fri between 0800-1900 and a rota for Saturdays (Approx 1 in 4 and a day off in lieu)
You will have previous experience of worldwide flight reservations on a GDS (preferably Galileo).
Salary is dependent on experience, (within the region of £20k pa - £22k pa) and comes with an excellent benefits package including, health care, pension, travel discounts and bonus. This is also an excellent career move to an established Travel Agency & Tour Operator, with a great reputation and ambitious & realistic growth plans.
If you are keen to be considered and find out more, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV .
- long haul travel
- business travel
- manchester jobs
- flight consultant
- flight consolidator
- long haul flight consultant
- long haul itineraries