Working Conditions: Working conditions in Afghanistan are arduous and includes heat and dust, frequently involving much physical exertion and exposure to the elements. Operations will be of a 24 hour nature. Accommodation & full messing provided. Rotation is 12 weeks on 3 weeks off.
- The Operations Controller must have demonstrable experience in aircraft load and resource planning and associated software, (preferably the military EVE package)
- The OC must have valid NATO Secret Security Clearance.
- The OC will possess a good understanding of aircraft weight and balance procedures and will provide shift cover in support of the NATO Resolute Support Mission.
- The OC will have rotary wing experience and either hold or be able to obtain a HKIA airfield driver’s license.
- The CSM will support the KBR Management team to ensure full compliance to the KBR Health and Safety policies.
Must have previous aviation experience
Must be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience in the management of military air cargo and passenger handling operations,
Must hold a valid and internationally recognized national driving license.
Possess fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
Must be familiar with radio and telephone procedure in order to communicate with the HKIA Air Operations Centre and Air Traffic Control.
- Familiar with NATO, ICAO and IATA terminology and standards and also to be familiar with ramp (apron) safety procedures.
- Operational Support
- passenger handling
- transport security