Flight coordinator and ticketing consultant, London, Salary up to £25,000
We are currently recruiting for a Flight Coordinator and Ticketing Consultant on behalf of one of the UK’s top leisure holiday company’s. This is a great opportunity for an experience consultant or ticketing consultant who has an expert native working knowledge of Amadeus GDS. The company is located in central London an offer a fantastic working environment with a great fun vibrant team. There’s also the amazing benefit of an all-expenses paid holiday for all employees once a year.
Daily jobs and duties would be:
- Dealing with flights requests and queries from the internal Call Centre and other departments
- Dealing with all internal flight requests and queries from consultants
- Ensuring the best fare and routes are used for company clients using Amadeus and Viewdata and contacting suppliers by phone or by e-mail.
- Dealing with travel arrangements for Press Tips, Fam Trip and Competition Winners
- Use existing Airline IT nett contracts and ensure that rules and restrictions are followed accurately
- Update airline contracts in the files and in the in-house system
- Issue scheduled airlines flight tickets on Amadeus including group tickets within deadlines given
- Reissue airline tickets on Amadeus
- Process and follow up refunds of all types of tickets
- Issue EMD and VMPD
Experience and skills required:
- Fully native working knowledge of Amadeus GDS
- Ticketing VA-1 or equivalent experience
- Ticketing experience with Amadeus GDS including Cat35, Nett, and published fares
- Excellent knowledge of Cat35, nett, and publish fares rules and routings.
- Experience managing airline GDS Q’s system
- Able to deal directly with airlines for time changes amendments or complex issues
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.