Permanent- Chatteris area
Salary- Negotiable DOE
RecruitPol is seeking a Flexographic Printer to join our client’s team based near Chatteris. You will be responsible for setting, operating, and cleaning of the assigned offset printing machine.
The Flexographic Printer is responsible for indirect-flexographic printing press operation, maintaining anilox, plate rollers and ink trays and verifying print quality of print manufacturing machine(s) that are used to produce printed cups.
You will be working on continental shift pattern 4on4off days or nights or days only.
Print Operator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operates the Polytype printing machine
- Makes ready and operates printing press to print single and multi-coloured copy from plates
- Maintains print roller and ink tray area along with submitting work orders to maintenance for repairs or replacement of defective equipment
- Cleans change-over parts removed during a print change and return them to the print storage area
- Performs periodic inspections to ensure the quality of the product as per to the customer requirement
- Responsible for informing the leadership team immediately of any failure to meet established quality standards to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Performs all assigned quality tests to ensure the quality of the product being made (i.e. registration, colour, legibility, etc.). This requires frequent examination and handling of the product to inspect for defects and verifies that product manufactured is in compliance to customer specifications
- Checks order to ensure correct printing materials are being used for scheduled job
- Maintains an adequate supply of inks, labels, and bulk products used to facilitate production
- Prepares daily time, production usage, and quality control reports
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Lead or Department Manager
- Knowledge of operation of printing machinery and experience in a flexographic or dry offset printing manufacturing environment
- Experience in setting/ operating Polytype and Van Dam presses would be advantage
- Knowledge of flexography
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
If you believe you have a required skills and experience APPLY NOW or contact RecruitPol Ltd for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'