Flexographic Printer / Digicon Operator
Company: A leading packaging and self-adhesive labels company.
Role: Operation of new Digicon Series 3 Press - 4 Colour UV Semi Rotary print and die cutting press with finishing capabilities of cold foil, hot foil, lamination, special varnishing, embossing, screen printing and slitting / rewinding. Also operating flexographic presses.
Setting up press, colour matching jobs, checking quality of print and ad-hoc tasks such as laying plates and machine maintenance. Expectation to be trained to run other machines also.
- Operating presses to print jobs efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
- Setting up jobs (using print cylinders, magnetic cylinders and die cutters), mixing inks, colour matching, wash ups, loading material.
- Inputting data into MIS including material consumptions and clocking data.
- Maximize machine efficiency to achieve estimated times.
- Manage a schedule of work on an hourly/daily/weekly basis & understand the targets set and the importance of your part in the process.
- Keep workstation and work area tidy and organized
- Preferable experience with a digicon but any experience with flexo printing welcome
- Hold sufficient and recent digicon and/or flexo printing experience
- Hot and cold foil experience, lamination, embossing etc.
- Team collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; Printer / Flexo Printer / Machine Minder / Screen Combination Printer / UV / Narrow Web / Labels / Packaging / MPS/ Nilpeter / Mark Andy / Digicon / Digicon Operator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'