Company: A leading packaging and self-adhesive labels company.
- Running multi-colour flexo presses
- Producing high quality labels with a variety of finishes
- Ensuring that the area, equipment and machinery are kept clean and tidy
- Troubleshooting issues with the printing press or print quality
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environmental Policies relating to your work area are adhered to by you at all times
- Carry out basic maintenance in accordance with standard procedures
- Hold sufficient and recent flexographic printing experience
- Have experience operating a flexo printer - ideally a Nilpeter / Mark Andy or MPS press
- Be aware of flexo print process
- Previously or currently printed labels / packaging
- Hot foil and screen print experience
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; Printer / Flexo Printer / Machine Minder /Screen Combination Printer / UV / Narrow Web / Labels / Packaging / MPS/ Nilpeter / Mark Andy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'