Salary - £23-33k DOE
Double day shift; 6am-1.45pm Monday to Thursday
6am - 11.30am Friday
1.30pm-9.15pm Monday - Thursday
Company - Established in 1916 this is one of the largest label companies in the world, producing labels for the following industries; healthcare, home and personal care, food and beverage and wine and spirits. Employing 8000 people in 70 manufacturing facilities across 26 countries.
- Previous experience as a Flexographic Printer is essential.
- Previous experience of flexographic Gallus machinery (ECS, RCS, EMS410, EM280) would be an advantage
- If not, previous experience of any Flexo machine would be fine; Nilpeter, Mark Andy etc.
- Must have relevant experience in flexible packaging would also be desirable
- Able to job set up following job bag instructions
- Demonstrate experience of working to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills essential
- This flexo printer will take responsibility for output produced and understand work load and timelines
- Participate in continuous development and training
- Liaise with colleagues and other departments to enhance efficiencies and aid business development
- Adhere to policies and procedures relating to health, safety and quality
- As the flexographic printer you will be responsible in setting up your own machine, (with the help of your print assistant)
- Checking possible defects in the print quality, while the press is at speed and when the product is finished
- Ability to manage a schedule of work on a daily basis
- Complete daily inspections of your press and report all potential maintenance issues
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Please contact JAMES @ KAIROS RECRUITMENT for more information.
Key words; flexo / print / Mark Andy / packaging / flexographic / printing / night shift / Nilpeter / Bobst / Gallus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'