Our client is the premier provider of solutions essential to daily commerce. They are the iconic inventor and continued leader in receipts, and connect people and goods through “best in class” labeling and tracking technology. Building upon our unique tradition of innovation, they are creating the next generation of business process improvements.
- Make ready, run and clean down wide web flexo presses.
- Manage colour and print quality - water colours
- Work with the planning, despatch, pre-press and finishing departments in order to meet tight deadlines
- Be proactive in identifying and developing process improvement opportunities
- Use knowledge and experience to support colleagues in problem solving and achieving results
- Actively work towards achieving department and business goals
- Perform press maintenance and minor repairs as required
- Identify reasons for problems in print and rectify problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues, using both face to face and written methods of communication
- Liaise and attend meetings with team members and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training when required to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Carrying out reasonable additional duties when business needs require.
This role is shift based 6am–2pm and 2pm-10pm but working nights is a possibility when demand necessitates.
A re-location package is possibly available for an experienced Flexographic Printer to move to the area. pro-active approach and be prepared to support other areas if required. You will be a team player, have a flexible attitude and have a good level of physical fitness.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, shift pay and bonus
If you have the relevant experience please apply immediately below or call Tara Thorpe on 01733 295880.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'