To provide maximum support to the M&E/Operations Managers, Lead Engineers or Project Managers in delivering the services outlined in the Virgin Atlantic Maintenance contract and to undertake the site Maintenance and Engineering in accordance with the client’s objectives.
Ensure operational commitments are met and exceeded.
- Delivery of exceptional standards of planned and reactive maintenance to the customer ensuring that meeting rooms, lounges, offices and hangers reflect the exemplary standards expected of Virgin Atlantic by all end users and VAA customers
- Ensure Statutory Compliance at all times.
- Sub-contractor Management
- Site QHSE carried out in accordance to CBRE Policy and VAA policies
- Log Book Management ensuring all documentation is up to date and filled out correctly
- Site spares and stock levels are correct and maintained.
- Support Small works quotes by assisting in supplying technical information as required and managing escorting duties as required
- Reports - where required
- Participate in Tool Box talks and training as required
- Cover all holiday and sickness across all shifts patterns, at all locations, as requested
Decision Making/Budgetary Control:
- No direct financial responsibility
- Work closely with Lead engineer and management team to ensure no unnecessary spend
- Supporting the relevant M&E/Operations Manager, Lead Engineer or Project Manager in delivering all contractual requests.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensuring client and CBRE business policies and processes are carried outeffectively.
- Ensure the healthy and safe working conditions of both clients and Company health and safety policy and process, is effectively followed across both CBRE and subcontractors activities.
- Working with other suppliers to ensure a seamless integration onsite, effective team working.
- Ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE and Virgin Atlantic.
- Support the M&E/Operations and Projects Managers and engineering team to achieve the agreed objectives, ensuring that the requests for Reactive and Planned work are carried out within the SLA’s.
- Participate of on call rota
- Day Shift Pattern
- Any reasonable request
- Must be time served electrical or mechanical tradesman to HNC or HND standard
- Advanced working knowledge of electrical control panels, and electrical knowledge to an advanced level including mechanical systems
- Good understanding of building maintenance including all fabric repairs
- Knowledge of maintenance & plant operations i.e., Air compressors, Fridge Plant & AHU’s,
- Test and Inspection
- IEE 17th Edition & C&G in Mechanical Services
- IPAF & PASMA
- Clear CRB check
- Confident and outgoing
- Trustworthy and reliable with excellent timekeeping
- Proactive and motivated
- Excellent customer care and awareness
- Works well with others in the team.
- Good standard of general education.
- Preferably with 5 GCSE/O levels including English and Maths
- PC skills including Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Must have good organisational skills, and be able to prioritise workload.
- Airside experience advantageous or working in secure environments
- Appropriate technical qualification, City and Guild’s or equivalent.
- Able to achieve airside clearance within 4 month period - References available for 5 years continuous employment