Flexible Working & Excellent Management Support - NWE
Social Worker - North West England - Flexible Working & Excellent Management Support
NonStop are currently working with an improving Local Authority in North West England, who are offering flexible working hours for experienced Social Workers in their Child Protection service. With an aim of bringing in a handful of new staff, they have targeted a maximum of 20 caseloads per social worker once all hires are made, as well as providing consistent supervision to ease the burden of carrying complex caseloads.
Due to the nature of the service and the complexity of some of the cases you will hold, they are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a high pressure environment before. However, they understand the importance of feeling like you are part of a team when working in these situations and as such have dedicated time for each social worker to have case supervision and time to work from home when possible.
As they place a high priority on a healthy work / life balance, this allows for more focused and effective working patterns as well as happier staff, you will be able to lean on the service for support and have your managers ear when looking to work from home.
As a council they are able to offer:
- A market leading £35ph for those with excellent references and previous work in similar teams
- Flexible working hours and potential to work from home as and when caseloads allow
- Supervision and oversight of caseloads, offering you support with any challenging decisions
- Free parking for all employees on sight or nearby
- A stable senior management team, ensuring you will work closely with someone who isn't likely to be replace in the near future
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on or give me a ring on Ext 7153.
- Child Protection
- Qualified Social Worker
- Care Proceedings
- Children in Need / CIN
- PLO / Public Law Outline
- Court Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'