Job Title: Flexible Worker Advisor (Fixed Term Contract until 31.03.21)
Location: University Hospital of Southampton
Hours: 37.5 per week
Please note the successfully appointed applicant will be required to work the hours 8am to 4pm and 10am to 6pm on a rotated basis.
About the Role
This critical role for the local NHS Trust provides on-site customer support for NHSP bank workers (flexible workers) ensuring all contact with NHSP is quick, simple and helpful.
The flexible worker will look to the FWA for support and will expect expert advice and guidance for prompt query resolution for any enquiry that the NHSP National Service Centre are unable to help with.
The aim of the on-site team is to facilitate filling bank shifts whilst ensuring the workers requirements are also met or exceeded. Key to success in this role is to establish strong working relationships with both the hiring and bank staff communities, prioritising pro-active tasks to pre-empt process or service issues with the end goal of delighting our customers; our aim is to be a "customer obsessed" organisation.
About The Candidate
• Develop and maintain strong organisational knowledge of both NHSP and local NHS Trust
• Identify, establish and build relationships with key NHSP centre colleagues that are responsible for the remote delivery of service to your customers
• Deliver and promote the high standards of NHSP to existing and potential flexible workers, acting as an NSHP ambassador at all times
• In collaboration with the Trust Recruitment Partner support the recruitment of new worker applications by explaining the process and where needed nurture them from application to completing their first shift
• Validate, sign off and record flexible worker documentation associated with "right to work" and DBS checks (including their annual DBS refresh), adhering to current legislation and best practice whilst also working in collaboration with the central compliance team
• Connect, foster trust and establish ongoing relationships with the flexible worker community
• Act as the first point of contact for all flexible worker queries which could be face to face, over the phone or via email ensuring each query is logged and resolved to the satisfaction of the worker and in line with agreed SLA’s
• Escalate any service issues to the Senior Trust Services Partner, Area Manager and/or Trust Account Manager accordingly
• Support the workers (and when required the hiring manager) through the booking process to ensure it is seamless and a great experience
• For hiring managers new to the process, provide support with adding, modifying or removing shifts
• Provide pro-active flexible worker engagement such as new starter calls, first shift reviews, first pay day checks
• Attend worker clinics to deal with issues and maintain a sense of worker community support
• Support the audit process in the collation of DBS and Right to Work paperwork in collaboration with the Trust Recruitment Partner and central compliance team
• Maintain accurate records of meetings, consultations and incidents
• Work collaboratively with central services to ensure the flexible worker’s individual needs are met
• Support the Trust Services Partner with general administrative support such as running reports and collating flexible worker data
• Adhere to GDPR legislation and know when to ask for support for any breaches
• Support the recruitment, welcome and induction of new workers in collaboration with the Trust Recruitment Partner
• Provide a flexible, collaborative approach to supporting other NHSP trust team members and covering in their absence to ensure service standards are maintained. This may include travel to other sites in the region
• First fix resolution for customer queries, logging all queries accurately and ensuring any passed on are to the correct department and well signposted
What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days’ annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'