£60 - £90 per day
Are you looking for Flexible work to fit in with other work or studies?
Do you want to work as a Teaching Assistant in West London?
- Teaching Assistant work in Good and Outstanding Secondary Schools
- Shifts available at short notice.
- Single day and multiple day roles
- Supporting students in a range of lessons.
What we require you to have;
- Education to degree level.
- A willingness to support students of all abilities.
- A positive and engaging personality
- A DBS certificate (We can assist you with the application if needed)
- A can do attitude.
I return you will be provided with work in some excellent Secondary school and the opportunity to work with some outstanding teachers.
Please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job