* Supporting pupils in the classroom on a 1:1
* Assist with personal care if needed
* Supervising children in & out of the classroom
* Encourage and support the child learning
* Help plan creative activities to engage the children
Benefits to you
* Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
* Opportunity of a permanent contract with the school
* Based in Greenwich
* On going support from a dedicated consultant
* Experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant/Classroom Assistant
* Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities
* Strong communication skills verbal & written
* Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
* Available 3-5 days a week and able to commit
* Able to commit to 3-6 months
or call now on .
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- South West London