We have a range of exciting opportunities for flexible production operatives to join our business working within various departments and shifts across the Yazor Road site.
As a flexible production operative, you will have the ability to understand and adhere to food hygiene procedures. Comply to company policies and procedures and be able to follow instructions as directed by Section Manager or other members of the management team. Full training will be provided.
- Ability to work in all areas of the production facility
- Achieve required standards / targets within the assigned area; individually and as part of a team.
- Carry out all duties in line with bird welfare, food legislation, customer specifications and requirements.
- Undertake any other tasks as directed by your Team Leader
- To fully understand the importance of safe working practices and procedures related to all areas of their work and be fully aware of all the required safety equipment needed to perform his/her tasks an how equipment should be used
- Awareness of the usage of material and energy sources
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards
- Handling/lifting of weights averaging 18kg – 23kgs
- To meet housekeeping and hygiene standards individually and as part of a team
- Compliance with food safety and HSE guidelines
JOB ROLE DEPENDANT
- Compliance with bird welfare standards
- Efficiently operate/isolate production machinery to the required standards following training.
- Manual handling of plant and equipment
- Basic level of English speaking communication - essential
- Basic level of numeracy – essential
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate - desirable
- Previous experience of working in the food manufacturing industry – desirable
- NVQ Level 2 in Food Manufacturing – desirable
- Manual Handling training - desirable
Various Working Hours include:
- 0600-1400/1400-2200 / Mon-Fri – Fixed Term Contracts until Sept 2018
- 0600-1400/1400-2200 / Mon-Fri – Perm positions
- 0600-1800/1800-0600 / 3 on, 3 off, Rotating Shift Pattern
- 0600 – 1600 / Sat & Sun
- 1800-0600 Sat / 1800 – 0200 Sun
- 2200-0600 Mon-Fri
The Company is committed to being an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job