Are you looking for a flexible role? Do you like talking to people? Would you like to be a part of collecting research which makes a difference?
Ipsos MORI is looking for curious, positive and self-motivated face-to-face Market Research Interviewers to complete face to face interviews across a number of high profile surveys. As a Market Research Interviewer, you’ll be interviewing a variety of people in their homes about their interests, opinions and concerns. You’ll conduct interviews on behalf of different clients including government bodies, the media, national companies and charities (to name a few) on a broad range of topics
You may have heard about our polling work for elections, however our work is hugely varied as we are one of the largest Market and Social Research organisations in the UK. Almost every day a new opinion poll or survey hits the headlines and many of these are conducted by our face-to-face interviewers with members of the public across the country.
In this role, you will never be stuck in an office and will have the opportunity to meet and interview a lot of fascinating people and you will never have to sell anything. But you will need to be comfortable outside in all weather conditions
In return you could earn up to £90 per day plus travel expenses and holiday pay after the initial training period. (Dependant on your availability and the projects you work on).
No previous experience is needed to be considered for this role as full training will be provided. But you do need to be confident, outgoing and not fazed by the idea of knocking on a door, introducing yourself and quickly building rapport with the person who answers.
- Travel expenses and time spent attending our in-house industry accredited training and assessment course will be reimbursed after completion of training and three active days on the interviewing panel.
- A minimum commitment of 2 days’ work, 4-6 working hours is required each day but it can be flexible around project deadlines to enable you to find the right work/life balance. (Some evening & weekend work is required)
- During your 6 weeks probationary period the hourly rate is £8.45 National / £9.75 London plus expenses per assignment. After 6 weeks you will move from probationary pay to payment by results (on each completed survey). Potentially earning up to £90 per day.
- Local mentors who are available to support you, as well as continuous support from your Regional Team and our wider UK Community of Researchers.
PLEASE ENSURE you include the following information
1: Please provide us with your full Postcode.
2: Please state your current availability: Are you available for at least 2 days per week pm/eve e.g. 2-9pm included weekends?
3: Please state whether you hold a UK driving license and are a car owner.
- Cold Calling
- Market Research
- Flexible Hours
- Quantitative Market Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job