The Best Connection is recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operative with a Bendi FLT Licence on behalf our client based in Chorley. Duties will include:
- Loading/Unloading of vehicles using FLT
- Stock replenishment
- Order picking using barcode scanners
- Checking in deliveries and putting pallets away
- Packing orders and palletising
- Using bespoke computer systems
Hours of work for this position are Monday - Friday, 0800 – 1700.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'