Our established Client based in Luton has an exciting opportunity for Flemish speaking Accounting professionals to join their Auditing team on a full time, permanent basis. Ideally this role will be based in Luton however there is the possibility that it could be based in Central London if this is an easier commute for the successful Candidate.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
· Perform recovery audits on clients supplier accounts
· Identify (using Audit Tools and methodologies) potential recoveries
· Validate (using the information sources available) to ensure adequate supporting evidence to enable recovery integrity
· Audit with limited supervision
· Understand and manipulate client electronic data
· Maintain quality standards within the audit environment
· To assist in the collection and retention of client paperwork and other ad-hoc duties as advised
You will have the following skills / attributes:
· Fluent English and Flemish language skills (both written and verbal) - French and Spanish language skills would also be advantageous
· Accounting experience - to include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
· An understanding of the business processes and principles used in accounting transactions
· Highly numerate
· Exceptional communication skills
Company benefits include Pension, Private Healthcare, Dental Cover, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job