We are excited to announce that we have an opportunity for a Fleet Technician to work in our West Midlands Fleet Support Team for Enterprise Car Club.
This varied and customer facing role will involve undertaking a variety of tasks to keep our fleet of vehicles running smoothly and trouble-free for our members. As our vehicles have no central depot the role will be field based.
The ideal candidate must be a dedicated self-starter and the role require the successful candidate to be prepared to travel around the Group and work varying shifts consisting of weekday, weekend, and evening shifts.
Enterprise Car Club is designed to meet the fast growing demand for car sharing across the UK. Enterprise Car Club has been busily expanding its operation across the UK to enable more people to benefit from low cost, convenient and greener motoring.
We now operate in 25 cities across England, Scotland and Wales and the club now has around 40,000 members using the service. We are very keen to grow the service much more by increasing the fleet size within our existing cities and also by expanding into new locations. Our cars and vans are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reserved by the hour or day. The cars are conveniently located in designated parking bays near to where our customers live and work and can be reserved online or by phone in advance, or at the last minute. We take care of insurance, tax, servicing, parking permits costs and even cleaning, so all our customers need to worry about is enjoying their journeys.
Duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Attending vehicles at their roadside locations to troubleshoot problems
- Undertaking safety checks
- Delivering and collecting vehicles
- Co-ordinating onsite employees at Car Club corporate based accounts
- Practically minded with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without direct daily supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and to Enterprise Car Club members
- Previous vehicle maintenance experience an advantage although not essential
- You must have a full driving licence
- No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted
- Must be able to work evenings and weekend
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £8.20 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"