Co-wheels Car Club
Post Title: Fleet Support (Permanent Contract after a 3 month probationary period)
Location: Dundee based (but expected to travel across to car club locations across Scotland)
Responsible to: Fleet Manager
Description of role:
The successful candidate will play an important role in keeping our cars well maintained and safety checked through a vehicle checking and valeting programme in the location referred to above. It is expected that the role will be based within a reasonable location of the city referred to in the location above and with travel to sites on a regular basis for Cleaning & Checking of vehicles and in some instances further afield for Issues Management. Working across the region will mean that the successful applicant should be able to manage their own workload whilst being able to change plans on short notice as required. The successful candidate should be flexible as the role may require some weekend and evening work.
Co-Wheels are one of the UK’s leading Social Enterprises. Inspired by the positive environmental and social impacts our operations make, our team works hard to develop our car and bike sharing operations across the UK. Co-wheels provides thousands of people with a viable alternative to traditional car ownership, saving them money, time and headaches. Across the UK, people are making the decision to live car free and enjoying the convenience and environmental benefits of having "wheels when you want them". As part of our continued growth, we are looking for passionate people with great ideas to join the Co-wheels family. We aim to create an environment that is as supportive, diverse and fun as our brand. If you’re results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled experience for our community of forward thinking members, we encourage you to apply.
Duties specific to this post:
- Meet day to day cleaning/checking/valeting needs to maintain the standard of presentation of the fleet to Co-Wheels members
- Complete vehicle safety maintenance checks and updating the Fleet Admin Computer System
- Raising any issues identified with Fleet Administrator as required & assisting in the resolution of issues where appropriate including the replacement of consumable/perishables, jump starting vehicles where required and any other tasks that are appropriate and relevant to the post.
- Support the Fleet Administrator to ensure the fleet is operational and assist with vehicle deliveries and re-locations as required which may require journeys outside of the regular region of work
- The post holder will be flexible as they will be expected to work across the region, often unsupervised and will need to be able to organise their own workload (some flexibility is required in the work times and may include evening and weekend work).
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Experience of the valeting industry would be an advantage, as would a general knowledge of vehicles (experience of driving electric and hybrid vehicles would be an advantage)
- We are looking for self-motivation, drive and the ability to work effectively (as an individual or as part of a team).
- You should have a flexible approach to working patterns and an attention to detail.
- Competent in IT, using computer systems for data entry (via a mobile device)
- Full clean driving licence (held for at least 12 months and have no more than 6 penalty points)
Benefits and terms :
- £ 17,500 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week (Flexible hours including some weekend work)
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Contribution to pension
- A company vehicle will be supplied (business use only)
- Permanent position after 3 months probationary period
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Fleet Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'