P+S are currently recruiting for a Fleet Services Coordinator on behalf our clients to join their Fleet Services Team based in Sandy. The purpose of the role is to provide key coordination and administration for the Company’s commercial vehicle fleet, enabling the Fleet Services Team to provide a 'one stop shop’ service to the Company’s commercial drivers (LGV and van) and vehicle managers, ensuring they run their vehicles cost effectively and efficiently, while remaining legal, safe and compliant.
- Vehicle damage and insurance management
- Key point of contact for reporting & investigation of all damage & insurance claims.
- Vehicle coordination and administration
- Key point of liaison for all hire vans throughout the business, as well as administration for additional sundry vehicles in the fleet.
- Fleet team coordination, communication and administration
- Key contact for communications, meetings and travel planning
- Fleet stationary stock supply and control
- Order and monitor stock material required by the Fleet Services Team & Transport Department
- Driver performance coordination
- Administration for driver performance bonuses
- Experienced with working in a busy environment with a varied workload and proven organisational skill
- Previous experience working in a coordination or highly organised administrative role is preferred
- Proven track record of communicating with and coordinating people and tasks both inside and outside of the business
- Experience within commercial vehicle/transport industry is not essential as full training will be given, however must have desire to learn and develop this expertise.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including workload prioritisation, meeting deadlines and managing a varied workload in a busy environment - essential
- Able to collate and produce data with accuracy - essential
- Demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to overcome challenging conversations. Must have a confident telephone manner with skill in conveying a helpful and understanding manner
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and proven attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel to allow accurate reporting and analysis, alongside other Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to work on own initiative, make decisions and have confidence when working independently
- Must be able to be assertive with suppliers and colleagues whilst developing good working relationships
- Develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and the ability to communicate effectively at every level
- Ability to manage distractions in an open plan environment
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Fleet Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job