Salary: £24,000 & Benefits
Full Time Hours: Three different shifts between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm for Monday to Friday and some Saturdays 9am -5pm.
Location: Percepta UK, Dunton, Basildon, Essex - SS15 6EE
At Percepta, we are all about loyalty. We want to help people build stronger, long-term relationships with our client’s brands. To do that, we also need passionate people in our business who are committed to delivering our ultimate aim - Creating customer loyalty.
This role is responsible for managing telephone calls, e-mails and correspondence from Fleet Operators and Authorised Dealers on all Fleet Aftermarket issues and appropriately manage to a satisfactory conclusion.
As a Fleet Service Centre Advisor your key responsibilities will include:
- To respond to telephone calls, e-mails and correspondence from Fleet Operators and Dealers on all Fleet Aftermarket issues and appropriately manage to a satisfactory conclusion
- Authorising appropriate claim/goodwill settlements, vehicle hire & Loss of use to minimise fleet disruption
- Resolve Fleet issues associated with Transit Back Bone dealer standards e.g. excessive dealer lead-time, priority repairs, dealer repair quality and part delays
- Provide appropriate administration support for Fleet Aftermarket Business Managers, Fleet Sales personnel and Ford Business Centre
- Achieve key performance indicators of the role, both quality and quantity
- Provide Technical Assistance and liaison with Technical Hotline and Prior Approval where required
- Log cases onto Fleet Database, and Case management
The successful applicant - What we need from you?
Previous experience, in working within automotive industry is desirable and Fleet experience is desirable.Proven ability to be able to interact with all levels of staff within the company. Must be able to work with all levels of management and interact effectively with all employees. The ability to interact with vendors and customers by representing Percepta professionally with all outside organisations.
If this sounds of interest and you are keen to develop your career within a growing company, then apply today!
Expect more than a job :
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Fleet Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'