Are you an experienced Fleet Sales Manager looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Fleet Sales Manager - West London
Salary - £45,000 - £60,000 with OTE £75,000
Fleet Sales Manager required for this well established and highly successful Prestigious Dealergroup based in West London.
The main role of the Fleet Sales Manager is to enable the achievement of the Fleet Sales budget plan through the implementation of a robust plan that drives sales volumes in established channels and identifies opportunities for growth. Focus to include registration and profit targets whilst improving customer service and loyalty, ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures.
Fleet Sales Manager Responsibilities:
· General management of the Corporate / Fleet Sales team
· Maximise the sale of vehicles to new and existing intermediaries
· Target the team and plan sales strategies, measuring activity and performance
· Assist with producing and managing annual sales budgets and marketing plans
· Ensure satisfaction and retention of customers
· Manage the customer service team ensuring resolutions are dealt with promptly with minimum cost implications
· Recruit, train and develop Fleet Sales team
The Ideal Fleet Manager:
· In depth knowledge of the contract hire and leasing industry
· Proven people management
· Previous success in a demanding Fleet Sales environment
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· High level of organisation
· Robust character with an assertive nature
· Ability to translate strategic intent into operational delivery
· Graduate level
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more