Our client, a volume dealer in the Norwich area is currently recruiting for a Fleet Sales Executiveto develop relationships with both new and existing customers, selling fleet products and services.
This role would suit a skilled B2B/Sales Executive from the automotive industry, who has a sharp eye for business opportunities, great communication and influencing skills and a natural sales ability.
- Maintaining existing customer accounts.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Liaising with the sales manager to maintain the correct stock mix.
- Maintaining the commercial display.
- Offering tailored finance products to new and existing customers.
- Previous business to business sales experience within the Motor Trade.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fantastic communication skills and telephone manner.
- The ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your sales skills, you willreceive access to a company car and a fantastic benefits package.
If you would like to hear more about this role and others within the Motor Trade, please contact Adam Curtis ofACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy on .