Due to continued success of this growing Motor Retail dealer group a new role has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic field based Fleet Sales Executive to join their Fleet Sales team. This award-winning group continue to build on their reputation for providing first class service to customers and business partners alike.
As Fleet Sales Executive you will:
- Develop new and maximise existing Fleet business
- Be competent in a field based vehicle sales role, excellent people person with exceptional communications skills
- You will also have excellent administration skills
- A basic knowledge of tax, finance and contractual law would be an advantage but not essential
- Up to date industry knowledge and have a real understanding of the sales process
- Assist with preparation of quotes and pricing
- Providing excellent customer care to all customers
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Fleet Sales Executive or Key Account Manager or have recent Fleet sales experience within the LCV retail sector. We would be very interested in applicants that are currently working in the dealer network and have experience of fleet business development with LCVs
To be considered for this role you must have Fleet Sales Experience and can display a settled CV and show an excellent track record of success
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will receive a basic salary £30,000 plus a bonus scheme that will realise an OTE circa £70,000 plus company vehicle
Working hard comes with the reward of a fun environment with various incentives. You will also benefit from a company pension scheme and 23 days holidays plus bank holidays. This also boasts fantastic competitions and team outings which are just a few of the rewards you will gain within this fantastic company.
- business development
- fleet sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job