A successful and well respected company is looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join their modern offices in West Leeds as a Fleet Planner. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Administrator to join a large, UK leading and reputable business with excellent company benefits.
- Ensuring end to end excellent communication from beginning to end of each scheduled event
- Ensuring all work is completed to deadline
- Keeping customers up to date and working to resolve outstanding items at the earliest opportunity
- Liaising with other teams regarding repairs
- Maintaining accurate paper and electronic records in line with company protocols and procedures
- Communicating with colleagues across the Company effectively
- Managing customer queries and escalating when necessary
- Any extra activities as and when needed
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional individual with a background in Customer Service and Administration who is looking to get into a varied and rewarding role within a well-respected establishment.
The ideal Fleet Planner will be/have:
- A strong academic background including English and Maths
- A strong administrator with previous experience within a high volume, pressurised environment
- Experience within auditing vehicle inspection and FTA documentation
- First rate communication skills across all levels including both written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel
- Flexibility in approach, with a proactive and professional demeanour
- VOSA/FTA recognised training is desirable
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.