Fleet Management Coordinator
Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Fleet Management Coordinator to join a specialist services business based in the North of England on a fixed term contract for 6 months. The company are well established in their market and have double digit turnover, continuing to expand and grow. This successful candidate will join the commercial function within the company and become a key point of contact between customers, supplier and contract managers.
The ideal candidate will have have previous administrative, systems and customer service experience and be able to take ownership of tasks, projects and customer queries.
- Take ownership of vehicle bookings, hire issues and escalations - keeping customers informed of progress
- Conduct month end reviews of hire data ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Audit supplier service, quality and cost; rectifying any supplier issues
- Conduct vehicle quality checks including MOT, Servicing, Loler certificates, V5's etc.
- Act as main point of contact for customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- Demonstrable experience in customer service and administration roles
- Sound understanding of Microsoft programs such as Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn new IT Systems
- Highly motivated team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage own workload
- Experience working in fleet management or vehicle hire would be advantageous albeit not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'