Fleet Maintenance Controller
Salary: £28- 31k
Our client has an exciting position available within a market leading company for someone of your quality to coordinate Fleet Maintenance activities for a variety of clients. These activities include working as part of a team ranging from apprentices to expert technicians to develop their skills and provide high level service. The role is to provide technical expertise and management through fault diagnosis, spares procurement and rectification to comply with client specification. This role will contribute to the growing success of the company alongside an excellent working environment.
- Take high levels of responsibility for failings in service provision
- Proactively ensure all processes are finalised in line with standard operation procedures and maintenance regimes
- Liaising with dealerships
- Ensuring customer requirements and expectations are fulfilled
- Managing vehicle breakdowns
- Establishing repair costs for labour and materials
- Proactively analyse repair methods
- Identify warranty options that are available
- Ensure high levels of good quality documentation
- Monitor performance and behaviour
Core Skills and Experience Required
The successful candidate will be qualified to City and Guilds in mechanical repair (level 2 or 3) or equivalent in mechanical discipline with experience in a fleet environment.
You will need to be IT literate demonstrating strong communication and negotiating skills both numerical and literal. You will have an analytical approach to technical problem solving and planning through high levels of effective organisation whilst adjusting to a variety of situations.
Our client is open to candidates who may only have experience working on light vehicles/vans.
This role is office based working from Monday – Friday 0800-1700hrs, if you are interested please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'