I am actively looking to engage either an experienced fleet maintenance professional or a vehicle mechanic looking to enhance their experience for a new role in Derbyshire.
My client is one of the largest suppliers of HGV and LGV hire vehicles across the UK, owning in excess of 7,000 commercial vehicles. Due to internal promotion they are now looking to engage a further Fleet Maintenance Controller to join their growing team.
- The successful Fleet Maintenance Controller will report into the Commercial Operations Manager on a daily basis.
- Along with a team of five additional controllers you will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of a national fleet of over 7,000 vehicles.
- You will be responsible for supporting the overall maintenance function with arranging repairs, servicing, breakdowns and cost recovery of HGV and LGV vehicles.
- Create and analyse servicing quotes based around your technical knowledge
- Administrator and follow a variety of servicing jobs through to completion across the fleet.
- To ensure all vehicles are compliant in line with VOSA regulations
- To ensure overall fleet maintenance criteria is consistently reached and adhered to.
As a Fleet Maintenance Controller you will be easily commutable to the wider Derbyshire area and have the following skills and attributes:
- 3+ years experience in a similar fleet / maintenance type role
- Extensive experience with HGV or LGV maintenance
- Excellent history of providing customer service
- Potential experience within a fleet / servicing / technician, or workshop environment
- Ideally CPC (Managerial) Qualified
- NVQ / City & Guilds in Motor Vehicle Engineering or equivalent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"