Yoh Solutions are recruiting on behalf of our client based in central Wiltshire for a Fleet Executive within the Fleet Team. They are a great organisation with a fantastic reputation for quality of service within the Automotive industry offering a bespoke service to all of their clients vehicles. This reputation of high quality is echoed through the company and benefits all of their employees. a friendly and supportive environment with modern offices makes our client highly desirable to work for. They offer plenty of parking on site with a relaxed and mature attitude towards work.
- Provide technical support to the Fleet Team
- Administration of vehicle ordering process from initial confirmation, through to vehicle delivery and order close down, including all relevant customer updates throughout the process
- Maintenance of driver data in relevant databases as required through the renewals tasks
- Management of the vehicle return process and associated customer updates
- Assist with the generation and analysis of reports, in respect of client needs and expectations, identifying trends, making appropriate recommendations and supporting service enhancement projects
- Support for the Sales & Marketing team regarding bid proposal and literature content, as required
This job will be suitable for Fleet Managers, Sales Executives and other staff from Car Dealerships or similar experience. Experience required is as follows:
- Must have a passion and technical awareness of cars
- Experience of fleet requirements through dealership, fleet management or similar experience
- Complaint handling experience desired.
- Must be adept in the use of a PC, internet and email and able to grasp new software applications easily and quickly. Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to an intermediate level
The role is based in Wiltshire within a commutable distance from Bristol, Chippenham, Bath, Swindon, Trowbridge and other surrounding areas. This is a full time, Mon-Fri position and you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £30,000, depending on experience, with company benefits such as car schemes, pension schemes, a minimum of 25 days holiday with an opportunity to buy more days.