We have a great opportunity for two experienced Fleet Customer Service Advisor to join a large independent commercial vehicle fleet service and support company based in Cambridge. As a Fleet Customer Service Advisor you will be joining an established team to help with the increase in business.
Your main duties as the Fleet Customer Service Advisor include:
- Answering inbound calls to the Customer Service Centre
- Organise work flow of engineers to meet productivity, efficiency and quality targets
- Achieve on time delivery, product excellence and meet customer requirements to deliver the best customer service across the board.
- When dealing with requests ensure customers SLA's and KPIs are met.
- Ensure all warranty items are issued to correct suppliers in a timely manner
- Ensuring correct placement of vehicles whilst maintaining cost controls
As the Successful Candidate you will be:
- From a Customer Service Centre Background
- Experienced within a customer orientated, service environment, preferably within the automotive industry
- Strong IT Skills, Kerridge or R2C experience preferred
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive problem solver capable of dealing with internal and external customer queries
Salary, Working Hours:
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- 6am - 6pm £23,000 PA
- 12pm - 12am £26,000 PA
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set, and experience match our client's requirements.
- Customer Service
- call centre
- fleet service advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"