Angard Staffing is the dedicated provider for the Royal Mail's customer service roles.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Centre Advisor to work within the Royal Mail as part of our Royal Mail Fleet team. You will be responsible for administration, supplier & customer service requirements within the CSC team.
Customer Service Centre central team employees will be expected to perform the following range of tasks, adapt to change, and to co-ordinate with colleagues on opposite operating times to ensure all tasks are covered.
• Use resource data, and own commercial initiative to plan and book all vehicle repairs and maintenance into national workshops
• Pro-actively liaise with workshop & commercial management on resource planning and adhoc urgent resource issues
• Control booking platforms on a daily basis, meeting SLAs and KPIs on volumes
• Supply daily support and advice to workshop staff and management on commercial activity, and customer contracts
• Ensure all parts, fluids and labour times are correct before completion for invoicing
• Analyse and monitor jobs in progress daily ensuring, correct completion of work in a timely manner, minimising VOR across multiple bookings and workshops daily
• Provide handover for CSC Team to support monitoring of jobs
• To support and manage communications between the workshops and customer
• Responsible for all customer related activity, communications, vehicle updates, issues and complaints
• Excellent understanding of all computer systems, especially external platforms 1link/VMS, and the ability to provide guidance to workshop on; 1link, VMS, E3 Technical, M5
• Computer literate
• Meet telephone KPIs, and customer contract timescales
• Maintain shared inbox contact at all required times
The Royal Mail require standard DBS checks (free of charge) and for the candidate to be available to start immediately.
Excellent customer service skills and experience
Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Ability to deal with departmental issues in a professional manner
Ability to adapt to change
Excellent understanding of individual customer requirements and understand the impact to all customers, internal and external.
Excellent organisational, planning and prioritising skills with commercial awareness
Previous experience in dealing with multiple IT systems with the ability to learn new systems.
Experience and decisive working under pressure
Good fact fining and report writing skills
Excellent IT skills, computer literate
Adaptable to change dependent on customer needs and requirements.
Fleet workshop, garage network, vehicle maintenance understanding
SAP/invoicing system understanding
Competent in Microsoft Excel.
Covering times of 06:00 - 18:00 Mon-Fri
06:00 - 14:00 Saturdays rotational.
Possible extended evening and weekend shifts in line with demand.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Fleet Management
- Fleet Operations
- Fleet Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job