SF Group are currently recruiting for a Fleet Customer Service Coordinator for our client based in Coventry. This is a temporary to permanent role paying up to £23,000 for the right candidate.
**Candidates must have a proven track record in Transport, vehicle knowledge and good Customer Service experience**
To communicate with both Customer and Supplier to ensure that vehicle downtime for all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is managed on a best cost/quality basis. To ensure that such incidents are expedited in the fastest manner possible and the vehicle is returned to service without undue delay, in line with legal requirements and agreed KPI's.
- To plan and schedule specific Customer vehicle inspection and maintenance events on behalf of the Customer
- Challenge all Suppliers at all times to ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum and costs are updated as soon as possible
- Undertake regular communication to all Customers as work progresses through to completion
- Liaison with Customer and Repairer to arrange suitable date/s for scheduled maintenance to occur
- To ensure that all legal documentation is received and expedited accordingly
- To ensure the Customer is informed of work progress with regards to scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance
- To be able to demonstrate that vehicle downtime is managed in a proactive manner in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Make sure the correct Supplier attends both breakdowns and defects with respect to faults covered by R&M/Warranty/Contract Maintenance etc.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Good standard of Education with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous experience (or similar) within a busy maintenance control room environment dealing with scheduling/maintenance of commercial rental/ Fleet Management vehicles with third party suppliers
- Knowledge of and a background from the commercial vehicle transport industry would be advantageous
- IT literate
- Will work best on their own initiative and take pride in ensuring that work is seen through to completion
- Able to interact confidently with customers, suppliers, be a team player, and build credibility with same
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate in submitting your CV.