We are recruiting for a Fleet Maintenance Coordinator for a well known established logistics company based in Appleton, Warrington. This will be offering the salary of £18,500. This will be working the shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off with free parking.
This is a temporary position with the view of becoming a permanent position for the right person.This will be working the hours between 6.00am-6pm
Please note due to the location you must drive
About the Role:
To actively manage and liaise with maintenance suppliers with regard to breakdowns, repairs and the maintenance of fleet tractor units and trailers.
• Determine required response level to breakdown calls and reported defects on vehicles
• Respond to Driverline calls within expected timescales
• To ensure that suppliers work efficiently and cost effectively
• Take case ownership of individual incidents liaising with Accident Management Company and Operations Teams
• To ensure that suppliers comply with our service level agreements, company operating procedures and ISO requirements
• To ensure that associated company maintenance records are retained to highest level to ensure compliance whether legislative or company procedures
• To update the system with breakdowns, defects and purchase orders
• Cover holidays for opposite shift
• Keep up to date with news items and process updates as detailed on the company Intranet system
• Liaise with Fleet Managers, Operations, Drivers and other staff, Contract Hauliers, Accident Management Companies, Fleet Maintainers and Driver Agencies
Essential Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will have experience in below roles :
•Hours: 6.00am-6.00pm 4 days on 4 days off (includes weekend work)
•Possibility of leading in to a permanent role
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on jobwise