Fleet Coordinator - Accident Management
Fleet Coordinator – Accident Management
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Our accident management client based in Oldham are seeking an experienced a fleet transport Assistant. We’re seeking candidates with proven experience ideally within accident management, fleet management or car rental/hire. You will join an experienced and friendly team. On the job training and guidance as well as excellent career progression and development is guaranteed!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arranging Hire delivery and collections via telephone call with clients.
- Data input of all hire information
- Inputting new vehicle information on to the system
- Updating Tax and insurance information
- Producing rental agreements and delivery/collection sheets
- Answering calls, dealing with telephone queries/issues and resolving
- In busy periods you may be required to deliver and collect vehicles
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience in a similar role within accident management, fleet management or car rental/hire industry
- Strong and confident telephone manner, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills and a keen eye for detail
- You must have a full clean driving licence and be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'