Dawsongroup|truck and trailer ltd
Dawsongroup|Truck and Trailer ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions. Operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
Due to our continued success we are looking for a Fleet Controller to join our fleet team within the truck and trailer business based in Milton Keynes.
The main purpose of the role is allocation of equipment across our national branch network and ensuring that proposed rental rates comply with Dawsongroup rate matrix.
Key features of this role are, but not limited to:
- Daily fleet audit to maximise availability and minimise downtime
- Producing reports measuring vehicle uptime
- Working with other departments to maximise vehicle availability
- Strategic allocation of fleet across the network
- Ensure all vehicles are safe, legal and compliant
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work towards deadlines and targets
- Be organised and efficient with an attention to detail
- Have the initiative and drive to progress the business forward
- Have good communication and administration skills
- Previous experience working in an operational role within the service or transport industry would be advantageous, but not essential
- Applicants must have a full current driving licence
Dawsongroup plc are committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as an excellent benefits package.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job