Our client is a hugely successful, long established and very friendly company, specialising in telematics and fleet management software solutions. With an advanced range of web based and SQL based software solutions, used by vehicle fleets, utilities and the oil and gas industry, demand for their products and services remains high and is growing around the UK and EMEA regions.
Due to a promotion within the team, a vacancy has arisen for a Fleet Consultant/Trainer to join their small, talented team to support their customers by undertaking the following core activities:
- Carry out onsite and remote fleet consultancy tasks for customers in order that they can achieve a positive Return On Investment (ROI) from their systems as quickly and efficiently as possible,( i.e. running Workshops and Webinars).
- Perform testing where required of their fleet management and vehicle tracking software, providing technical feedback to the design authority as required.
- Develop experience with their analytical tools, assisting the Fleet Consultancy Manager. Analysis of customer requirements and the ability to design and develop new Agility templates (which link into Excel) in crucial with this role.
- Develop skills with new and existing customers with the vehicles settings across different vehicle types and industries
- Maintain accurate Customer training and fleet consultancy records
- Maintain accurate Customer training records in the CRM system
- Produce monthly reporting of training activities and Customer visits
- Assist with UAT testing of new MiX Products and Services
- Produce and maintain documentation to support all training courses.
- Develop suitable tests for training delegates.
- Issue Training Certificates and document within Salesforce CRM system.
We are looking for someone with telematics experience, the ability to understand and keep pace with the product portfolio and good customer facing and training skills. Above average PC skills, particularly MS Window, MS Office and especially MS Excel are required. Technical knowledge of networking (Server-Client relationships and TCP/IP ) would be useful.
Based out of offices in either Swindon or Birmingham, as this role is customer facing, it will require some travel to customer sites, but the expectation is that this will not require extensive overnight time spent away from home.
This is a really good opportunity for someone to join a medium sized, well established, friendly, successful company who are a leader in the field, offering a competitive salary, decent benefits and 25 days holiday to the successful candidate.
Interested? If so, please send me your CV right away for a rapid response.
- Implementation Experience
- ICT Consultancy