Fleet Compliance Manager
(Remote working with need to travel to sites when required, location can be flexible)
Our client is looking for a Fleet Compliance Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Fleet & Procurement Director, it is the responsibility of the Fleet Compliance Manager to provide robust management information and control processes for fleet compliance, ensuring adherence to legislation and operator licence requirements.
Fleet Compliance Manager Duties:
- To lead, support and develop a team of fleet auditors to deliver a class leading service, focussing on legal and company policy compliance.
- Provide detailed reporting to stakeholders and the operations teams.
- To work with the operations teams to ensure all company processes are implemented consistently and in line with legislative requirements.
- Assess and reduce the fleet compliance risk at all operating locations in order to safeguard and protect the company employees, other road users and the businesses Operator Licences.
- Identify transport and fleet knowledge gaps at all operating locations and provide the necessary information and training in order to fill those gaps.
- Promote the sharing of best practice across the business.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships throughout the business.
- Ensure that the business is kept informed of any risks to maintaining any of its Operating Licenses, including any prohibitions, tacho infringements and maintenance requirements.
- Work with the Fleet and operations teams to identify weakness in processes and proactively action.
- Provide training on fleet systems and processes, to the operations teams.
- Support with the issue, control and updates to the Fleet Procedures Manual.
- Cooperation with the other business functions to identify and consolidate compliance metrics.
- Consistently innovate and implement best practice in fleet operations and auditing.
- Develop and embed a safety and compliance focused culture.
- Endorse a safe working environment.
Fleet Compliance Manager Requirements:
- Good knowledge of van and HGV fleet operation and maintenance requirements
- Understanding of operator licence conditions and undertakings
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working with a Fleet Management System and the supporting fleet compliance systems
- A strong sense of integrity and desire to add value to the business
- Audit knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable experience of customer & stakeholder relationship management
- Full understanding of industry legislative and compliance regulations
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Transport (CPC)
- Internal Audit qualification or experience
HOW THEY WILL REWARD YOU
In addition to a competitive remuneration package and company benefits, they provide ongoing development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
- 28 Days Annual Leave (Pro-Rota)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care
Our client wants everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, They’ll do everything they can to support you. As part of this commitment, our client offers flexible working options for some of their roles.
A bit about our client:
Our client has been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, they are Logistic UK’s most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - They keep moving forwards.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'