Your next employer will be a world leading logistics firm based in Appleton, Warrington. Working in a friendly team on a 4on4off basis at £10.46 per hour. Youll get free food from the onsite restaurant, free car parking and immediate start date!
As a Fleet Co-ordinator you will be providing first class Customer Service to act as first point of contact to the businesss drivers. You will be responding to breakdowns, repairs, and driver line calls.
As a Fleet Co-ordinator youll be:
* Managing and liaise with maintenance suppliers regarding breakdowns, repairs, and routine maintenance of the fleet
* Responding to driver Line calls within agreed timescales
* Taking ownership of individual incidents, liaising with accident management and operations teams
* Responding to breakdown calls from drivers and report defects on vehicles
* Ensuring suppliers are operating within agreed service levels
* Liaise with fleet managers, operations, drivers, account managers, contractors, accident management companies and driver agencies regularly
What experience youll need as a Fleet Co-ordinator?
* Your previous role may be a fleet administrator, fleet co-ordinator, driver line or a logistics account manager.
Would also suit someone from a customer service or customer co-ordination background
* Logistics experience would be desirable
* Calm and confident under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Driving licence is essential due to the location
Benefits about the role:
* £10.46 per hour
* Free car parking
* 4 days on 4 days off - 6am to 6pm
* Immediate start
* Free dining
* Opportunity to do over time at enhanced rate & bonus
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'