We are currently recruiting for a Fleet Co-ordinator for a well-established automotive organisation based in the Twickenham area. The job will be to assist with the maintenance and development of relations with Fleet clients and to ensure the daily operation of the Fleet Department.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (30 minutes lunch)
Must have a full UK driving licence.
- Good level of general education including Maths and English GCSE
- Must hold a Full Clean Driving Licence
- Practical experience of working in a Sales orientated environment (Desirable)
- Experience of Account Management/Customer liaison (Desirable)
- Ability to present a professional image at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Knowledge of computer systems
- To build rapport and understand customer requirements.
- To promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling
- To establish and maintain successful customer relationships by personal appeal, manner integrity and loyalty
- To assist in processing all documentation relating to vehicle fleet sales including coordinating order and delivery also supervision of final delivery arrangements.
- To provide excellence in handling of existing customer database including maintenance of database and mail shots.
- To follow up customers to ensure customer satisfaction following delivery of a new car.
- To keep Fleet Sales Manager aware at all times, of sales, delivery and customer enquiries with which you are dealing.
- To ensure that a thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
- Carry out daily internet-based activities for vehicle enquiries. Example, Ebbon leaselink/Epyx 1 Link.
- customer services
- account management
- sales administration
- fleet operations
- full clean UK licence
- fleet co-ordinator