Fleet Business Development Manager - Beaconsfield
Are you an experienced Fleet Sales Executive or Business Development Manager seeking a new opportunity?
If so then this could be a new opportunity for you!
A vibrant dealership and team are on the hunt for an experienced Fleet Business Development Manager to join the in achieving outstanding results within their site located in and around the area of Beaconsfield.
This is a newly created role, one not to missed! To be a bit more specific, my client is seeking someone who is used to the cold calling aspects, someone who is willing to go out of their way to meet with customers, help the team and attend meetings as and when required. You aim will be to generate sales and business within the Fleet department at their commercial site.
The role itself is rather flexible, in saying that it would of course be based at the dealership however would incorporate field-based sales too as well as the option to potentially work from home so long as you reflect that you are fully equipped and comfortable within your role.
A little more on the role should assess whether this position is right for you…
- Working closely with the Fleet team in agreeing strategies for the development of the new business
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turning this into increased business revenue
- Cold calling when suitable within your market or geographic area to ensure you always have a pipeline of opportunities
- Meeting with possible clients in order to grow and maintain your client network
- Managing all lease enquiries both internally and externally
- Presenting any new products and services that have become available to existing and new customers in order to carry on gaining business whilst working closely with the brand's finance company, introducing them at every give opportunity
- Identifying potential clients and recognising the correct person to contact within the business
- Building relationships with new clients as well as maintaining with existing in order to maintain a continuous rapport with customers/clients
- Participating in the pricing of the solution and service
- Recoding and tracking all activity completed on your accounts through utilising the company database
- Proactively targeting end of contract client and customers
- Complying with company Health and Safety standards
What are we looking for in you?
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager or Commercial/ Sales Executive is required
- Fleet or Commercial vehicle experience is vital for this role
- Experience within a Sales/Field based
- A people focused and driven individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- You must have good communication skills, along with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to be able to identify all our customer`s needs both external and internal through the use of computerised stock control and electronic catalogues
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
- Possess the ability to attract new customers and clientele
- Someone who can build rapport and maintain relationships with end-users, leasing companies and manufacturers confidently
- Any in house system experience such as Kerridge or RTC is always highly desired
What will you be rewarded with?
A fantastic basic of anything between £24,000 - £27,000 with a realistic OTE of £45,000 - £50,000 - all dependant upon experience and skills set
A mobile phone, laptop, company car and fuel card (per month)HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- b2b sales
- Business Development Manager
- fleet sales executive
- commercial sales executive
- corporate sales executive
- Fleet Business Development Manager
- Fleet BDM
- Commercial Business Develop Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"