Our client, behind some of the UK's leading brands, is looking to recruit a Fleet and IT Administrator to primarily be responsible for supporting the FD with the fleet management for the UK Marlow Team (both office and field-based employees).
In addition, this role will involve day to day administrative responsibilities and project work within Finance team.
Excellent opportunity to join a global organisation offering superb benefits.
Fleet administration experience would be highly desirable.
- Fleet Management for the UK Marlow Team, including but not limited to: leasing/hiring of new vehicles, maintenance of fleet records/ reports, timely insuring and taxing of vehicles, ordering of fuel cards, arranging return of vehicles, servicing and repair of the vehicles, accident and breakdown management, fines and penalty management
- Vehicle policy induction for new starters
- Handover of vehicles in the absence of the respective line managers
- IT Equipment Administration: New/Replacement IT Equipment requests, Retention of Leavers IT Equipment for Return to EMEA IT, General Communication of Starters and Leavers to EMEA IT, Inventory Audit and other duties as required per policy
- Be the First Aider and Fire Marshall representative of the UK Marlow office. Training will be provided by the Company
- General Admin Duties
- Previous experience working in a similar role/environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with other people at different levels within the business
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of business processes and systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a fast moving and growing team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently without direct supervision
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job