Fleet and Facilities Administrator
£18,000 - £25,000
Fixed term contract
Are you a friendly and outgoing individual, do you have incredible attention to details, confident telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills?
Juice is pleased offer this super opportunity working within a well-established, leading organisation, which is looking to a switched on, capable Administrator for their friendly Bristol based team.
This is a very diverse role that will see you taking ownership over and managing a wide variety of tasks, therefore we are seeking a professional, enthusiastic and adaptable individual, who is quick to learn and has the ability to hit the ground running.
Main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Management of the Company’s fleet of vehicles, including; allocation to field staff, arranging servicing and repairs.
- Be the first point of contact for any vehicle accidents or breakdowns, informing senior management as appropriate
- Assess and monitor facility repairs to ensure cost effectiveness
- Establish criteria for repair versus replacement of facilities
- Be responsible for the maintenance and operation of the company fire alarm systems and fire protection systems
- Ensure fully functioning and appropriate workspace, equipment and/or services are available to staff
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment;
- General administrative duties as required
As the ideal candidate you will be a confident and effective communicator with excellent numeracy and literacy skills. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and bare excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task, time manage and take on new information at a high level.
Fleet management experience and knowledge of building administration is essential.
Full UK driving licence is essential as there will be requirments to drive company cars/van on occasion.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Tamar or Holly at Juice Recruitment today!