Fleet Analyst - Avis Budget Group
Are you an organised individual with excellent communication skills? Are you flexible to travel within the UK? If so, then this role could be for you.
As a Fleet Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our UK Store Managers with the movement of our fleet of cars to support the efficiency of operations and maximise sales opportunities. This role will involve 2-3 days’ travel per week within our UK store locations.
Key responsibilities - Fleet Analyst
- Owning the fleet movement process, to support our UK store managers.
- Managing transporter load booking and invoicing process
- Volume planning, and undertaking business process reporting
- Fleet metric management and taking responsibility for departmental training
- Commercial call responsibility
Please note: this role will require 2-3 days’ travel per week
Skills and experience required
- Strong analytical skills with excellent reporting skills. Advanced user of Excel.
- An effective communicator, able to liaise and communicate with challenging stakeholders
- Experience within fleet movements preferred
- A strong passion or a keen interest to learn fleet metrics
- This role can be based in the South of England will regular travel to our HQ in Bracknell.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply now!
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of cars and commercial vehicles. Across the UK, we operate three industry leading brands: Avis, Budget and Zipcar. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives strong performance and growth in year on year results.
- Fleet Management
- Fleet Operations